We understand that being in hospital can be a difficult experience at the best of times. We do, however, enforce visiting hours for patients and will only deviate from these under certain circumstances. The period outside of visiting hours is in place to allow patients a resting period for recovery. The visitor-free period also allows for health workers to conduct their duties .
11h00 – 12h00
15h00 – 16h00
19h00 – 20h00
We thank you for your co-operation in this matter. Please understand that these rules are implemented for the patient’s benefit.
Visitors are requested to wait in the waiting area while patients are being attended to.
- No children under 12 years of age will be allowed in the wards.
- Only 2 visitors per patient allowed in the ward.
- Dangerous weapons are prohibited.
- When leaving for a short period of time, please ensure that your valuables (cell phones, jewellery etc.) are in a safe place or on your person.
- Whilst every effort will be made to safeguard your valuables, the hospital cannot accept any responsibility for any loss incurred during your stay in the hospital.
- To enable security personnel to perform their duties, please report any suspicious actions that you may observe to either the sister-in-charge of the ward or request to see the security or someone from the management immediately.
- Spouses of women in labours and parents/guardians and carers of children may be allowed outside of visiting hours.